Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Grenada West Coast Half Day Tours
Our Tours are unique. Why? because all our tours are fixable and we give our client's time to enjoy themselves .
6 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station
- Entry/Admission - Concord Falls
- Entry/Admission - Jouvay Chocolate
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station, Central Depradine St, Gouyave Grenada
You will have a personal guide to take you through how they process the nutmeg for exporting. As you enter on the ground floor, you’ll see row after row of nutmeg on drying racks and bags. Guide will give you step, step information about the entire tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Concord Falls, St John Grenada
When you arrive, cool off with a dip in the clear, chilly pool of water at the bottom of the falls, or just take time to enjoy the peaceful rainforest surroundings if you don’t want to get wet, take photos or video the beautiful view of mother nature. You can check the spices the vendors selling in the store at the top of the falls or let the driver show the different plant trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jouvay Chocolate, Diamond Street, Victoria Grenada
This chocolate-making facility, housed in a former distillery built by French monks, produces the Jouvay brand of chocolate that you'll see on sale around the country. You will see all the products they offer and receive a guided tour to explain how they process the chocolate from a cocoa bean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do picks from all the: hotels, Resorts, villas, guest houses, Airbnb, Private Houses in St George's, Grenada.Ports
- St George's Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers are required to take temperature checks. Provide their name/s, phone number and hotel/guest house information. We are certified, inspected and approved by the Grenada Tourism Authority and the Health Department on Covid safety regulations and protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.