Green Coast Adventure
4x4 off-road tour near the coastal trails starting in the city of Esposende, stopping for visit at Viana do Castelo. In the afternoon, your tour will continue until the city of Caminha along the northern border of Portugal. Off-road trip stops here where you will be able to see the river Minho that separates Portugal from Spain and where it also meets the ocean for amazing landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Off-road adventure
- Stop for panoramic views and photos
- Pick-up and drop-off ate your Hotel/Location
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Only small meals provided during traveling
- Entry/Admission - Praia de Esposende
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia de Esposende, Rua Praia de Suave Mar, Esposende, 4740, Portugal
Green coast starts here, where you really can see the "green" of the farm fields just by side of the Atlantic ocean. Small stop for cofee-break.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Eiffel, Av. Paulo VI, Viana do Castelo 4900-473 Portugal
Pass thru the Eiffel bridge of Viana do Castela looking to the top of Santa Luzia Mountain.
Stop At: Torre do Relogio de Caminha, Rua da Torre do Relogio, Caminha Portugal
The tour ends in here, where you can see the border with spain divided by the Minho river. Have a visit and taste the local pastries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santuario de Santa Luzia, Estrada de Santa Luzia, Viana do Castelo 4900-408 Portugal
Brief stop in the top of the hill for landscape view and optional visit to the Monastery of Santa Luzia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your location in Porto, Braga or Guimarães cities and we'll pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.