Greek Phyllo and Pie Cooking Class in Athens
Learn how to make Greek Phyllo dough from scratch, then use it to make your favorite traditional pie. After the class and tasting, you'll get to take some pie home!
• You'll be welcomed with homemade Greek cake and sweets, before learning and then tasting your Phyllo dough and traditional pies, followed by fresh fruit and dessert
• Wine and Ouzo are included
• In the center of Athens, easily accessible by public transportation
• Communal cooking class and tasting for up to 6 people
• Local host Eirini has been working as a counselor in a rehabilitation program for the last 20 years
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, Digestif, Coffee)
What's excluded :
- Local host Ειρηνη is an authentic Greek soul, mother to three children and three grandchildren. Every Sunday she cooks and prepares a sumptuous Greek traditional meal for her family and friends. Ειρηνη is an expert at making Phyllo for all kinds of Greek pies!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Homemade Cake, greek sweets, and greek coffee
• Greek pies - Make greek phyllo which is the basic yeast for all greek pies. Create the pie of your choice.
• Fresh fruits and traditional homemade greek desserts
Departure Point :Athens 104 39, Greece
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.