Greece in a Glass! Private Wine Tasting Tour From Athens-Pireaus to Nemea
Our 25 years experience and the combination of stunning natural scenery and the legacy of wine produce is an irresistible option. You will discover the fascinating historical, cultural and geographic landscape of the regions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Fuel and tolls
- English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
- Mineral Cold Water
- Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees
- Entry/Admission - Corinth Canal
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Depart from and drive along the coast line until we reach the Corinth Canal where we will make a brief stop.
The Corinth Canal connects the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It cuts through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnese from the Greek mainland, arguably making the peninsula an island.
ls considered one of the great engineering accomplishments of Greece.
The canal was dug through the Isthmus at sea level and has no locks. It is 6.4 kilometres (4 mi) in length and only 21.4 metres (70 ft) wide at its base. The canal was constructed from 1880 to 1893, however, it is something that shipowners and captains had dreamed about for some 2000 years before it became a reality.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
The origins of wine-making in Greece go back 6,500 years and evidence suggesting wine production confirm that Greece is home to the second oldest known grape wine remnants discovered in the world and the world’s earliest evidence of crushed grapes.
Nemea is a mythical land, where the legendary Agiorgitiko wine is born. Live a unique experience and taste great Nemea wines in some of the most well known Greek wineries.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name onAccommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name onAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers and the driver are obliged to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.