Greater Paris Area Motorcycle Tour
Motorcycle, probably the best way to experience, to discover and to love Paris and its surroundings. Meet us at 8.30 am at our garage in central Paris to check out your motorcycle (model Triumph Bonneville T100 or equivalent) while enjoying some light refreshment. Don’t worry about anything, we will furnish you with a motorcycle and take you off the beaten path to discover a different side of Paris : surprising, unusual, filled with history and small roads where riding is an absolute joy. The best part? A fun, welcoming day with fellow motorcycle and travel enthusiasts. The guiding philosophy of this tour is to be accessible to all, to ride peacefully in full security with stops at least every hour.
Return to Paris around 6 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Flight or travel to Paris or Nice
- Drinks not included in set menus
- During our tour, we will discover the town of Auvers sur Oise that inspired painter Van Gogh.Then we’ll visit La Roche Guyon one of the most charming towns in France. You will be able to roam the grounds of the gardens made famous by Claude Monet in Giverny, where we will have lunch.On the way back, we will ride through the Septeuil castle to finish our day in the secret gardens of the most famous castle in the world, the Palace of Versailles.
Highlight you will loved:
• Discover a variety of castles in the Paris surrounding
• Ride through the chic countryside of western Paris
• Lounge in the most famous and beautiful gardens in the world
• Discover the secret routes of Vexin
• Follow in the footsteps of Louis XIV
• Laugh, talk about motorcycles, share your experiences
Departure Point :Meeting point
Departure Time :8.30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Driver must be at least 25 years old on date of tour
- Passenger must be at least 12 years old on date of tour
- Driver's motorcycle driving permit must have been issued at least one year prior to date of tour
- Driver must bring valid Credit Card on date of tour
- Dress code: jacket, pants and closed toe shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.