Greater Bay Area Seaplane Tour
Our 45 minute flight includes all the sights described in the Golden Gate Tour flight, but brings you the additional delights of the Bay Area’s dramatic coastline. Every seat booked is guaranteed a window seat!
per adult from
What's included :
- 45-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Shuttle transportation to and from Fisherman's Wharf (if option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: sausalito Home Boats, 47 S Forty Pier Marinship, Sausalito, CA 94965-1398
Take off from Seaplane Dock in the Sausalito Bay.
Pass By: Mount Tamalpais State Park, 801 Panoramic Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941-1788
Mount Tamalpais State Park
Pass By: Bolinas Beach, Bolinas, CA
Great camping beach.
Pass By: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Then over the majestic and ancient redwoods of Muir Woods, and finally back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge herself!
Pass By: 1 Calle Del Resaca, Stinson Beach, CA 94970-9706
Fly over Stinson Beach.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
This flight will begin with our take off from our seabase in the lovely bayside village of Sausalito just across the Golden Gate Bridge. We will then fly right over the Golden Gate National Reserve and out along the coast beyond the Golden Gate. This coastline has been sculpted by fantastic geologic forces over hundreds of millions of years, making the San Francisco Bay Area one of the most active seismic zones in the world!
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
The fly on to Crissy Field
Pass By: Downtown, 55 Maiden Ln, San Francisco, CA 94108-5401
To downtown San Francisco
Pass By: Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Oracle Park - Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Then on over the infamous island prison of Alcatraz.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Finally your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island - the Immigrant Gateway to the West and a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
Departure Point :1: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
2: Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :3:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Temperature for employees is taken prior to begging work * All personal must fill out a symptoms checklist prior to starting work daily * We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area separating employees from customers for their mutual protection
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.