Greater Bangkok Explorer at the Dragon Temple, Railway Market and Coconut Farm
Greater Bangkok Explorer takes travelers out of the city and into some of the most unique and unexpected places. Highlights include;
Local Train Ride through the infamous Maeklong Railway Market
Walking 17 stories through the belly of the Dragon Wat Samphran
Visiting the local Coconut Farm and watching the sugar demonstration
Amazing food stalls and cafes to enjoy lunch, snacks and great coffee
Small intimate groups and friendly local guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed local guide
- City Pick Up and Drop Off
- Full Insurance
- Train Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fresh Coconut
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Sugar Farm
- Entry/Admission - Wat Samphran
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coconut Sugar Farm, 296 Dumnoen Saduak Tambon Damnoen Saduak, Damnoen Saduak Thailand
The first stop on Greater Bangkok Explorer is the Coconut Sugar Farm. Coconuts are one of the most diverse fruits, especially in Thailand. The coconut is used is make so many products, from oil to decorative bowls to milk. One of the most popular (and delicious) products is coconut sugar. On this stop guests of the tour will enjoy a coconut sugar making demonstration. After the demonstration, guests will sample the sugar. Guests will also enjoy a fresh coconut to drink while exploring the farm.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
Next stop on the Greater Bangkok Explorer is the iconic Maeklong Railway Market. Guests will explore the markets for late breakfast. The guide will recommend some amazing food stalls. Guests will then make their way through the markets to the designated vantage point to grab a coffee and watch as the train passes through.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lat Yai, Mueang Samut Songkhram District, Samut Songkhram 75000, Thailand
After guests have experienced the Maeklong Railway Market, they will catch the famous train and take a 20 minute ride to Lat Yai Train Station.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wat Samphran, Nakhon Chai Si Rd., Sam Phran 73110 Thailand
After guests have arrived at Lat Yai Station, they will be picked up by a mini van and driven to the final stop on the Greater Bangkok Explorer, Wat Samphran Dragon Temple. This temple has become a highlight of many visitors trips.
Once arrived guests will enjoy the 17 story walk up the belly of the dragon to the top of the temple. Here they will marvel at the 360 views and learn a little about the history of the temple and it's surrounding grounds.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Surasak BTS Station, Sathon Tai Rd, Yan Nawa, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have implemented reduced capacity and a Go Safe initiative that includes a number of measures we have taken as a business to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.