Great Wonders in Ngorongoro crater-Day trip
This is amazing and greatest adventure simply because will integrate so many activities for the same amount paid. Again you will have best moment to experience culture and local life styles and more.
per adult from
30 to 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Breakfast, Lunch and water will be served during this day trip
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- tipping for the guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site holding a permanent population of more than 30,000 different animals As only very few animals migrate in and out of the crater because of its 2,000 ft. high walls, you can expect to see lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species. The crater is also home to the rare black rhino, almost extinct in Tanzania. With a bit of luck you will see the ‘Big Five’ during one game drive.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Mto wa Mbu, Mto wa Mbu, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
Durintg this day trip you will also experience the small and famous village near Lkae manyara np and will stop at the view to see how wonderful Lake manyara is. You will also get a chance to visit Maasai village where you experience their fascinating culture like Maasai dancing, singing and so on.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All traveller will be notified about the pick up time and time to start your drive to Ngorongoro for a full day tour in the crater.Airports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/9/2021 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.