Great Wall of China Small-Group Day Trip from Beijing
Discover the Great Wall of China on this small group tour from Beijing. Travel to the restored Mutianyu section and climb the Ming Dynasty watchtowers for incredible views of the Great Wall and the surrounding countryside. You can descend the wall by toboggan or take in the aerial view by cable car (at an additional cost). You'll then enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch and finish your day back in Beijing. This small group tour has a maximum of 12 participants, allowing for a personalized Great Wall experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sunworld Hotel Parking Lot, 88 Dengshikou St, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Our central located meeting point is Sunworld hotel(not sunworld dynasty which is located next door), We will leave 7am together as a group. Drive about 2 hours to get there.
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the Mutianyu Great Wall of China , with ample time to experience the Wall and no shopping or factory visits along the way. We will hike up or cable car up(optional) to the wall and have plenty of time there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Huairou District, Beijing, China
Have included traditional lunch at a local farmer’s house nearby Great wall. And drive about 2 hours back.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sunworld Hotel, 88 Dengshikou St, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
This is our ending point, Our guide will give your suggestions of direction and other needs in Beijing
Departure Point :Sunworld Hotel, 88 Dengshikou St, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Many areas of the Great Wall of China are quite steep and have uneven surfaces, comfortable walking shoes with a good grip must be worn
- IMPORTANT: Chinese law requires that all travellers must provide their name, gender, nationality, passport number and birthdate to their tour operator upon booking a tour. Failure to do so could result in a traveller not being able to join their tour, or for the entire group to be denied access to sites such as the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. When you book this tour, please be sure to fill out all fields at checkout. Please also enter your passport number into the 'Additional Information' box and bring your passport with you on the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour includes the entrance fee to the Mutianyu section of the UNESCO-listed Great Wall, which helps preserve this cultural heritage site.
- Your tour is also supporting a restaurant that wouldn't have access to tourists if it wasn't for Urban Adventures.
- The food served at lunch is home-cooked and the ingredients used are procured from a nearby village.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.