Great Wall at Badaling, Ming Tomb Group Bus Tour
Enjoy the famous tour to Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tomb include hotel transfer, English speaking tour guide, entry tickets and lunch with around 15 person share in one air-conditioned mini-bus.
• 2 hours explore the best preserved Badaling Great Wall section
• Optional cable car ticket
• See the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs
• Experienced English speaking guide explain history
• Door to door air-conditioned vehicle transfer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel in downtown Beijing pick up and drop off (inside East and North Third Ring Road, West and South Second Ring Road. All the hotels in Dongcheng and Xicheng districts are ok.
- Air-conditioned Mini-bus transfer, about 10 guests in one group.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Chinese Lunch (vegetarian food available)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee for Badaling Great Wall (optional)
- Tips to tour guide and driver (optional)
- Personal Expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time around 7:00am, and then drive to the Underground Palace(Dingling) and visit for 1 hour.Underground Palace (Dingling) is the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li and his two empresses.
2. Before the lunch, free visit at a jade factory about 45 minutes. There are some craftsman carving the jade on the spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Have lunch in a Chinese restaurant, vegetarian food could be offered (if need, please let me know.
Drive to Badaling Great Wall and visit here about 2 hours. Badaling Great Wall is the most famous, closest from Beijing and the earliest section of Great Wall open to the public. Cable car is available and optional.
On the way back to hotel, visit a Chinese traditional tea ceremony about 40 minutes, you will taste various tea here.
Transfer back to your hotel and have a good rest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please refer to our Pick up additional information:Basically, we will pick up travelers from Hotel in downtown Beijing which include pick up and drop off (inside East and North Third Ring Road, West and South Second Ring Road. All the hotels in Dongcheng and Xicheng districts are ok.)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The guide will call you one day before the tour through hotel telephone number, if you are not in the room, the tour guide will leave a message for you. Also I will send your guide information with exact pick up time here one day before the tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.