Great Emerald Adventure Tour
One of the greatest and most unforgettable things to do during one’s travel in Slovenia. Great Emerald Adventure tour is one day action tour since 2007.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional and licensed guides for Canyoning and Rafting
- All Fees and Taxes
- Complete professional equipment for Canyoning and Rafting
- Photos from Fratarica Canyon.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All food and drinks
- Personal expenses.
- Travel / health insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Triglav National Park, Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled 4260 Slovenia
The national park
Pass By: Julian Alps, Slovenia
The mountain range
Stop At: Life Adventures, Grajska cesta 10, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Lake Jasna, Kranjska Gora Slovenia
beautiful artificial lake in Kranjska Gora
Stop At: Vrsic Pass - Julian Alps, Kranjska Gora 4270 Slovenia
The highest mountain pass in Slovenia
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Trenta, Trenta, Slovenian Littoral Region
One of the most beautiful valleys in Slovenia
Pass By: Boka Waterfall, Zhaga 156a, Bovec 5224 Slovenia
100-meter high waterfall
Departure Point :Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking.
- Minimum age is 8 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or too high water level, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes must be advised at time of booking (because of correct equipment).
- Dress code is outdoor sport or outdoor sport casual.
- The duration of transfers are approx. (between 10-12 hours), the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travellers and guides inside the minivans/transfers Travellers are required to have their own face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.