Great Aquarium - Hurghada German
Explore the Red Sea in Glass with an entry ticket and Grand Aquarium tour, one of the newest family-friendly attractions.
When you arrive, you first enter a rainforest; then the freshwater and aquariums, which contain more than 1,200 species in a series of 24 galleries describing the world / nature ecosystem. See the beautiful marine life, including stingrays, sharks and turtles. Become active at the petting basin.
Learn about the park's management and conservation efforts, and visit the mini-zoo for a close-up look at wildlife life. Once you have finished your tour, a guide waits to escort you back (if booked).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the aquarium and zoo
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Grand Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
- Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
- Visit: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Win time by booking a ticket to the Great Aquarium in advance and encounter the beautiful underwater world with the latest attractions. Admire the creatures of the freshwater aquarium, the open-air zoo and much more.
Departure Point :Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.