Gravel Bike Hire & Guided Ride of South Wales
We are pleased to offer guided rides of the South Wales area, exploring the beauty of the immediate surroundings of South Wales direct from our Hub in Tongwynlais, Cardiff.
Our experienced guides offer a bespoke route tailored to the ability of the rider(s). With over 10 years experience in the cycle industry our guides are qualified in British Cycling Ride Leadership Level 2 which trains our guides to lead rides in more remote environments and over longer and more challenging terrain.
In addition, our guides are fully trained in Cytech Mechanics Level 2 – The international benchmark in bicycle maintenance. Cytech Technical Level 2 provides full practical training and assessment in the core area of assembly, set-up and ongoing servicing and maintenance.
Our guides have the perfect combination of local knowledge, expertise on route/terrain and you can rest easy knowing they have all the tools and spares needed on route.
per adult from
What's included :
- Forme Monsal Gravel Bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea - On arrival at the cafe you will served with a slice of delicious slice of homemade cake
- Bicycle Helmet
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - or a water bottle. Bicycles are fitted with bottle cages, but please bring your own bottle
On arrival at our bicycle cafe, we'll serve you coffee and cake while we give you a quick debrief on the bike, the route and safety precautions. You'll need to sign our terms and conditions before we set off, but we'll explain everything in full and answer any questions you may have.
Our guide will tailor the route according to your ability, we will then set out on a 3 hour ride. Cardiff and the surrounding Welsh valleys have endless gravel routes to explore and our expertise will showcase the best that South Wales has to offer - rolling hillsides, muddy terrain and some of the most picturesque sights of our beautiful countryside.
You'll return to our bicycle cafe in Tongwynlais, where you can refuel and relax.
Departure Point :51a Market St, Cardiff CF15 7LG, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will need to be able to ride a bike confidently, but don't worry if you're new to gravel bikes or off-road terrain. We'll guide you through everything and no one will be left behind. We cater the ride to you / your group.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.