Grasshoppers Byron Bay - Nimbin Tour
Want a fun and alternative day out in the Byron Bay hinterland? Jump aboard our custom retro coach and listen to some awesome music as you cruise through the hills. Visit an authentic Aussie Pub and explore the weird and wonderful town of Nimbin at your leisure. Then journey further into the hinterland for a truly Aussie barbecue lunch in an ideal setting before making a stop at Minyon Falls lookout for some incredible photos. Return to Byron Bay around 6pm.
You'll even score a free Cheeky Monkey's dinner voucher to use once back in Byron Bay!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Nightcap National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
Pick up and drop off Location
Stop At: Nimbin Visitor Information Centre, Shop 3 46 Cullen St, Nimbin, New South Wales 2480 Australia
Enjoy free time to explore the alternative town of Nimbin at your leisure. View the iconic street art, browse the quirky shops or just soak up the atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rocky Creek Dam Rd, Lismore, New South Wales 2480 Australia
A beautiful setting for your barbecue lunch. While the guide is cooking, relax on the grassy shores or take a stroll along one of the trails in search of wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nightcap National Park, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a scenic drive into Nightcap National Park, where we stop to view Minyon Falls from the lookout.
Please note there may be times we need to substitute Minyon Falls for a stop in Brunswick Heads, such as during park closures or in times of drought when the waterfall isn't flowing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The default pick up location is the main bus stop on Jonson St, in front of Byron Bay Information Centre at 10am.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.