Grape to Glass Tour at Between The Lines Winery
We’re proud of our work and are happy to show it off to anyone who visits.
We’re proud of our work and so happy to show it off to anyone visiting our Big Red Barns. Follow the journey from Grape to Glass in a safe and refreshing experience. Join us in one of our hourly tours starting in the vineyard with a glass of wine. You'll get a crash course on the vine itself and learn what it takes to grow the grapes from dormancy to harvest. Next, you'll head to the cellar where you'll learn about our winemaking process from fruit selection to fermenting the wine. At the end of this mouth-watering tour, the group will enjoy five delicious samples at a reserved table just for our Grape to Glass enthusiasts either between the vines or in our cellar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Between The Lines Red Barn and Reserve Wines
- Snacks - Merlot Soaked Bellavitano Cheese paired with your final Red Wine.
- Four Wine Tastings from Between The Lines Winery menu.
- Entry/Admission - Between the Lines Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Between the Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
We're a family-owned estate winery located in Niagara on the Lake. Between The Lines Winery produces awarding winning craft wines from premium fruit grown on its 50-acre vineyard.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Between The Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During this time of COVID-19 (CV19), our priority is your peace of mind as you enjoy this unique wine country experience. We have unprecedented safeguards in place to keep you, your group, and our staff safe during your visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.