Granville Island is always high on the list of best things to do in Vancouver and should definitely be included when you visit this wonderful city. Most people are drawn to the world-famous farmer’s markets but there is so much more to this small parcel of land and you’ll see it all on this fun-filled tour itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography (includes a minimum of 10 professionally edited photos from your tour)
- Bottled water
- A selection of tastings (please note – this is not a complete food tour)
- Artist interaction
- Scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We’ll start by navigating the narrow passages of the indoor markets stopping at some of our favorite food stalls to sample a selection of the yummy food on offer – including maple syrup, smoked salmon, fresh fruits, and a few more tasty surprises.
Then we venture off to explore the rest of the island, stopping at the colorful painted concrete silos, one of the only remaining signs of what the island was originally used for. You’ll learn how the island came to be and there are plenty of juicy stories to tell.
You’ll meet some of the local artists who have turned Railspur Alley into a thriving art community and it’s not uncommon for our guests to stumble on a piece they love so much they can’t resist taking it home.
The natural beauty is on full display as we make our way through Ron Basford Park where you’ll likely see Canadian Geese among other critters. The tour culminates with a scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride to your choice of drop-off points.
Departure Point :Granville Island Kids Market
Return Detail :Your choice of ferry back towards Downtown Vancouver
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.