Granite Falls Zodiac Tour
See Vancouver the way it is best seen – by water – during this 3-hour tour in a Zodiac inflatable boat. Beginning at Granville Island, you'll cross False Creek and follow the coastline through Stanley Park. From your guide, learn about Vancouver's waterfront landmarks like the Burrard Street bridge and the city's most-photographed natural formation: Siwash Rock.Travel through the Vancouver Harbour and on to Deep Cove and Indian Arm, a glacial fjord with a backdrop of steep granite cliffs that can only be seen by boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Survival suit
What's excluded :
- Make your own way to Granville Island 20 minutes before your 12pm departure time, then get set up in a survival suit (a waterproof dry suit that protects against hypothermia in case of a capsize) and hop into a Zodiac; an inflatable boat that reaches top speeds of 25-30 mph (40-50 kph). From your guide, hear a detailed account of the history of Granville Island, the Burrard Street Bridge, Bard on the Beach, and the Eugenia Building as you pass by these waterfront landmarks.
After crossing False Creek, ramp up the Zodiac to top speed and follow the shore along Stanley Park. Stop at Siwash Rock and snap a picture of Vancouver's most-photographed natural structure as you learn about the history of the rock formation from your guide. Continue to Vancouver Harbour–and hear about its history–as well as that of the Lions Gate Bridge, Canada Place, and Seaspan. Cruise past the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge toward Deep Cove, where you'll see some of the best views of the area; sights that are only visible by boat.
Enter Indian Arm, a glacial fjord and small community which has no road access. Stop at Granite Falls and take in views of the steep granite cliffs and untouched natural forests. Make a quick stop at the north end of Indian Arm at the Wigwam Inn before turning around for the return trip, during which you'll pass Silver Falls quite closely. The tour concludes back on Granville Island at 3pm.
Departure Point :1812 Boatlift Ln, Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y2, Canada
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum height of 4 ft tall
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- -Please arrive ready to go, we will not be providing change rooms or washrooms and storage will be limited. -Please pay by debit or credit. We would prefer not to accept cash at this time. -If you are sharing a kayak or Seadoo, please only do so with those from your same household.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.