Grand Tour Pompei Herculaneum Vesuvius in One Day
You know who you are, you like to set out for adventures on your own and love the thrill of discovering new destinations. You will be transferred to all destinations with a secure return to the port and your ship at the conclusion of your tour. Your transportation is kept to a small group, no more than 20 people, as this allows for a quick and easy process moving from site to site.
Your punctual and scheduled transfers will first take you to Herculaneum, a magnificent UNESCO site. This location was upwind from the volcano on the day of the eruption and it is estimated it took more than twelve hours for the blast cloud to collapse, barraging the town and covering it with searing ash, rock, pumice and volcanic gas, which sped from the mountaintop.
Moving along in your day, you will next visit the vast archaeological site in southern Italy's Campania region, near the coast of the Bay of Naples, Pompeii. Then continue with the panoramic drive up to Mount Vesuvio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off transfer to Herculaneum, Pompei, Mount Vesuvio
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- 8:30 Meet our representative just outside the security gate of the Cruise Ship Terminal Building, Stazione Marittima, at the Molo Beverello
9:00 Depart from Naples to Herculaneum, where after a 30 minutes drive on board our a.c. shuttle minibus, you will be dropped off at the Entrance of the Ruins
11:30 Pick up at the same place where you have been dropped off. Depart from Herculaneum to Pompei
12:00 Arrive in Pompei at Porta Marina Inferiore, the Main Entrance to the ruins.
2:30 pm Pick up at the same place where you have been dropped off. Depart from Pompei to Mount Vesuvio
3:10 pm Arrive at Mount Vesuvio Parking Quota 1000. Time left to climb the crater's edge. Steaming vents, quiet Now, the last eruption took place in 1944.
5:00 pm Approximate arrive back to Naples
Entrance Fees to the Ruins ,Pompei €15, Herculaneum €11,and Mount Vesuvio €10, ARE NOT included
But it is available on request a Skip the line service ticket €5, to be payed the day of the tour
We reccomend confortable shoes, a hat during the summer and always a pocket raincoat during Fall/Singer time
In Pompei the pick up/drop off will be by a restaurant snack bar pizzeria and souvenirs area
Departure Point :Molo Beverello Stazione Marittima, just outside the Security Gate of the Cruise Terminal Building
Departure Time :8:30am Meeting 9:00am Departure every day 5:30pm Return
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.