Troy Carriages have been providing fun, enjoyable, and professional horse drawn cab rides and novelty tours in and around Central Park NYC since the early 2000s.
per adult from
What's included :
- Carriage ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
About 45 minutes and two miles long with a photo stop by the lake; covers the South End Quadrant (Central Park South to the Lake, just north of Terrace Drive). Includes the views from the small loop plus Balto's Statue, Rumsey Playfield (Summer Stage), Conservatory Water, the Bandshell, BETHESDA TERRACE AND FOUNTAIN, Cherry Hill, the Lake, Strawberry Fields, the Dakota building where John Lennon lived in, Tavern on the Green, Sheep Meadow and back to 7th Avenue.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :NYC Horse carriage services, 200 Central Park south West drive, entrance on, 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :8/7/2019 - 11/11/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.