Grand Illinois Trail Shuttle Service
The Original Bike Taxi is Chicagolands first bike taxi and shuttle service. Let us help turn your next bike ride into an adventure. We also provide 4 to 14 hour charter service, SAG vehicle and supported ride service.
per adult from
30 to 240 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Our shuttle service allows you to choose which section of the trail you want to ride and for how far. We are available for one way or round trip transportation. Study the trail guide and decide then let us know where, when, and how many cyclists.
Departure Point :
We will pick you and your party up at any location and we'll safely shuttle you to any location on the trail. Your day off. Your choice.
Other137 W Wood St, Palatine, IL 60067, USA - Metro Station
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Galena, IL 61036, USA - The Grand Illinois Trail, as it loops more than 500 miles between Lake Michigan and the Mississippi River, the Grand Illinois Trail joins together existing and proposed state and local trails to create the state’s longest continuous trail. It hugs historic canals, crosses unglaciated hills, parallels the Rock and Fox Rivers, and includes one of America’s first rail-trails.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.