Grand Falls Hidden Experience Tour
You, the customer, is most important. We offer private tours only. We do not travel in mass buses.
We are Navajo owned and operated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Falls, Arizona, Arizona 86035, USA
We begin entering Navajo Lands from Flagstaff, Arizona. There will be 30 miles of scenic beauty all around. Once we approach Grandfalls, Arizona, let the knowledge begin. Hiking will begin down towards the falls for two miles. At mid-point we will hike up the canyon wall and back two miles to the starting point.
Depending on the hour to hike, will we enjoy a beautiful sunrise, or amazing sunset.
You will learn the stories of how Dine people came to this world, how we were submerged from the Fourth World, and those who survived the Long Walk.
This tour is available all season round; however, Grandfalls only runs during monsoon season and after winter (when the snow melts).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 6086 Indian Rte 15, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, USA
2: The Horsemen Lodge Steakhouse, 8500 US-89, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, USA
3: 2 Bar 3 Historic Restaurant and Saloon, 5877 Leupp Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
You are our customer! We will work with you.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hiking is intermediate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.