Grand Denali Flightseeing tour from Talkeetna
The definitive tour of Denali that covers more of the Alaska Range than any other tour available. Follow the river systems of Talkeetna across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snowy peaks. Explore deeper into the Alaska range including the Kahiltna Glacier, the longest in Denali National Park, stretching 45 mile with stunning ridges of earth and ice. You will cross over the Alaska Range and witness the arctic alpine tundra of the North side of Denali National Park's remote interior. Add a glacier landing onto your flightseeing tour for an experience of a lifetime (this adds 30 minutes to your trip time).
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live narration from your expert pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali National Park hotels)
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Denali National Park (only if Glacier Landing option selected; USD$ 15 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Talkeetna Air Taxi, 14212 E Second Street, Talkeetna, AK
You will start your excursion by checking into our log cabin office at the Talkeetna State Airport 45 minutes prior to your flight departure. Be sure to bring your sunglasses, light jacket (in the summer) and plenty of memory on your camera.
Board our ski-equipped aircraft and enjoy your pilots' commentary about the geological history and local wildlife on your individual headset.
Continue your flight above Talkeetna and over the river systems of the Susitna valley as you enter into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snow peaks. You'll be awed by the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, filled with a 4,000 foot thick river of ice, making this one of the deepest gorges in the world. Travel further into the range to explore the seven major glaciers that blanket the southside of the Alaska Range.
Add a glacier landing onto your trip for a highlight of your Alaska vacation. This will add 30 minutes onto your trip time for this chance to bask in awe inspiring scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :14212 E 2nd St, Talkeetna, AK 99676, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali National Park hotels)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Local transfers are available within Talkeetna to the airport. Please call to arrange your pick up location and time. Passengers who are outside a 3 mile radius of Talkeetna must come to the Talkeetna airport where our office is located. Physical address is 14212 E. Second Street, Talkeetna AK, 99676
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.