Grand Day Wildlife Cruise & Glacier Kayak Combo
This is the ULTIMATE Alaskan experience! Our private charter catamaran will take you to wild places to paddle near a massive glacier with your guide. You'll also cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park watching for whales, orca, sea lions, seals, porpoise, puffins eagles, and more. Bring your camera, your sense of awe and adventure, and get ready for a mind-blowing day!
per adult from
What's included :
- Includes two-person kayak, spray skirt, waterproof boots, personal flotation device, neoprene mitts (if needed), splash jacket & pants (if needed), picnic lunch, hot beverages and snacks.
- Entry/Admission - Kenai Fjords National Park
- Entry/Admission - Resurrection Bay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward Highway, Seward, AK
Kenai Fjords National Park is home to tidewater glaciers, soaring mountains, and abundant marine and bird life.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
Resurrection Bay is abundant with marine and bird life
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Seward, Seward, Alaska
View Seward's beautiful shorelines.
Departure Point :1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be able to hold and use a paddle for an extended period of time
- Minimum age 8
- Maximum 6'4", 250 lb and 44" waist
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.