Grand City Bike Tour
You want to get to know Valencia, but you just have a few days to explore its beauty? Then this three and a half hours Valencia bikes tour is perfect for you! On a bike, we will be able to see a lot of this wonderful city, and still have time to look closely at some very interesting spots.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- 1 pump per group
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Oceanografic Valencia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oceanografic Valencia, Carrer Eduardo Primo Yufera, 1, 46013, Valencia Spain
The Oceanographic is an oceanarium situated in the east of the city of Valencia, Spain, where different marine habitats are represented. It was designed by the architect Félix Candela and the structural engineers Alberto Domingo and Carlos Lázaro. It is integrated inside the cultural complex known as the Ciutat de les Arts i de les Ciències (City of Arts and Sciences). It was opened on 14 February 2003.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.