Grand Canyon West/Skywalk (Optional) Western Ranch (Lunch) & Joshua Tree Forest
Grand Canyon West Rim is approximately 4,000 feet above the canyon floor where the Colorado River runs through. First stop Hualapai Ranch then on to scenic Eagle Point with last stop Guano Point. Next, we head to Grand Canyon Western Ranch for lunch with the singing cowboy in a Western styled restaurant. As we head back to your origination, we’ll take a short trip through the Joshua Tree Forest and pictures with a quick stop at Grand Canyon West Art Gallery.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Safety Kit: Mask, Gloves & Hand Sanitizer provided
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Our tour to the Grand Canyon—one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World—where Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, will provide you with an experience worth writing home about. See the Canyon from three different perspectives: Eagle Point, Guano Point or the Hualapai Ranch. “Walk the sky” 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor on the Skywalk (Optional Purchase) or take a self-guided tour through the Native American Village for a view of local and regional tribal heritage and tradition. The Native American Village at Eagle Point lets Imagine a simpler time when Hualapai, Navajo, Plains, Hopi, Havasupai, and other Indian tribes roamed the lands as you stroll through traditionally built housing, ovens, and sweat lodges.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Western Ranch, 3750 E. Diamond Bar Rd., Meadview, AZ 86444
Following your Grand Experience, we travel to Grand Canyon Western Ranch for lunch (included), for great food and an old west ambiance including being serenaded by their renowned “singing cowboy”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
After lunch, we’ll take a short jaunt to the Arizona Joshua Tree Forest for spectacular views and walk a path through Ancient trees that can live over 500 years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dolan Springs Art Gallery, 16011 N, Pierce Ferry Rd, Dolan Springs, AZ 86441, USA
As we begin the return trek, we make a short stop at Grand Canyon West Art Gallery, the home of Native American Jay Tschudy whose one-of-a-kind artwork is done in the mediums of wood, stone, clay, copper, brass, and steel are found on display in the finest stores and galleries across the country. The works of other local artists are featured as well along with one of the most comprehensive and accurate gems and stone collections to be found.
This full-day experience is worthy of a novel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Powerhouse Visitor Center, 120 W Andy Devine Ave #2, Kingman, AZ 86401, USA
2: Laughlin Visitors Bureau, 1555 S Casino Dr, Laughlin, NV 89029, USA
3: Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce, 314 London Bridge Rd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup/return generally in valetSeparate surcharge for pickup/return from Las VegasPickup confirmation required 1-2 days prior to departureAirports
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 1/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Subject to forehead temperature check prior to departure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.