Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Bus with Helicopter and Boat
Visit the Grand Canyon's West Rim on this day trip from Las Vegas. Once at the canyon, you will take to the skies in a helicopter for a flight to the canyon floor and a boat ride on the Colorado River. You will also have the opportunity to walk on the glass Skywalk for unparalleled views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute pontoon boat trip
- Shuttle bus at Grand Canyon West Rim
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, 5001 Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Explore Eagle Point and Guano Point and take amazing photos from each location.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a brief stop for views and photos of the famous Hoover Dam.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.