Grand Canyon Water Park Ticket
The Chiang Mai Grand Canyon is the place where many locals and tourists go to have fun in the water, as there is a large pool of water for swimming, as well as a 14 metre high cliff where people can jump off into the water. There is a designated spot for the cliff jumping and it is supervised.
The Aqua Park is located about 300 metres away from the Grand Canyon and consists of large plastic obstacle course filled with air that sits on top of the water. If you fall, you will bounce or better yet, fall into the water! There are also smaller obstacles and water slides for kids who will wear themselves out in no time!
The Aqua Park is perfectly safe and all visitors are are required to wear a life jacket at all times, regardless of swimming ability. The area is also patrolled at all times by trained life guards. There are change rooms with showers and lockers where you can store your bags and valuables. There is also a cafe on site which serve food and drinks.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Access to the floating aqua park, kid pools, kayaking and canoeing, and giant sliders
- A life jacket for all swimmers
- 1 Round of Zipline
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Water Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Rental Locker
- Hotel Transfers
- Visit: Grand Canyon Water Park, 202, Moo 3, Nam Phrae 50230 Thailand
Welcome to the Grand Canyon Water Park in the north. This is no simple water park. The main attraction is the inflatable obstacle course where you climb, jump, bounce, tiptoe, pull and swim your way from one end to the other. Plenty of high jumps, dive points, and launch points to explore, and there's a splash pool with a large water slide and inflatable boats and rafts for younger adventurers.
Spend the day exploring the only outdoor water park in northern Chiang Mai with a huge area of over 35 acres. The park offers various outdoor activities including giant sliders over 10 meters in length. Experience canoeing and kayaking and marvel at the panoramic view of Grand Canyon Water Park. Enjoy the zip line that has 2 lines, over 400 meters in length, which cross over the Grand Canyon water.
The park ensures safety and convenience with life jackets for all swimmers, as well as certified and well-trained lifeguards on site.
Departure Point :Grand Canyon Water Park, 202, Moo 3, Nam Phrae 50230 Thailand
Departure Time :4/2/2019 - 12/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Park is open daily from 09.00 - 18.00pm
- Child ticket applicable for children 90-120cm in height
- Free admission for children under 90cm in height
- The water park is easily accessible from Chiang Mai
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.