Grand Canyon Tour from Tusayan
Embark on an encompassing tour of the South Rim of Grand Canyon with our expert guides offering keen insight on the geology, ecology, and history of America's most famous natural landmark. Search the skies for the largest bird in the United States, the California Condor, explore ancient cultures and the mark they left on Grand Canyon, and learn about the billions of years of Earth's history captured in the rocks and walls! Lunch include.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Due to COVID-19, our lunch options are limited and restaurants/cafeterias can be discussed with your guide at the beginning of the tour!
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
After entering the park we will make stops at multiple viewpoints, spending time at each one as our guides help explain what you are seeing in terms of hundreds of millions of years of geology, thousands of years of human history, and the complex and diverse ecosystems of Grand Canyon.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, lodges, and campgrounds in Tusayan (just outside GCNP) and inside the park at the South Rim, including the El Tovar, Yavapai, Maswik, and Bright Angel Lodges, as well as the campground and Trailer Village. Pickup time is between 9:30 and 10:00 AM. Please allow for this window, as there can be a delay getting into the Park.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The Park Service is limiting group sizes to 9, while we are not putting multiple groups in a van, which can mean we have limited availability. We encourage everyone to wear masks & it has been mandated for our guides by Coconino County.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.