Grand Canyon Tour from Flagstaff
Embark on an 8-hour tour of the Grand Canyon's South Rim on this guided trip outside of Flagstaff. Search for mule deer and California Condor as you learn about the National Park's unique geology from an expert guide. Order off the menu at a local restaurant in Navajo country while you explore the area in and around one of the world's most famous natural landmarks. Lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Narrated tour to Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Williams, Flagstaff, or Grand Canyon/Tusayan area hotels only
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Yavapai Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Your tour starts from your Flagstaff hotel with morning pickup by a knowledgeable, informative local guide. Upon meeting your group, you will be regaled with stories of the geology and natural history explanations of how the Grand Canyon came to be.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Upon entering the park, you will drive to Yavapai Point, your first glimpse of the Canyon. You will walk a bit of the Rim Trail as you search for wild life such as deer, elk, and maybe even California Condors! At your next viewpoint, you will enjoy a full geology lesson about the rocks and surrounding area.
After exploring the south rim, you will head out to Navajo land for an included lunch where you will select from American, and even Native American options for your meal. Relax and converse with your host and with locals as you learn more about the area from those who know it best. After a little more exploration of your guide’s hand-picked, personal locations, you will be driven back to your hotel to rest, relax, and enjoy the amazing photos you collected throughout the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ANY hotel in Flagstaff. Pickup time in Flagstaff is 7:45 AM.Please indicate where you will be staying, so we'll know where to pick you up.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The Park Service is limiting group sizes to 9, while we are not putting multiple groups in a van, which can mean we have limited availability. We encourage everyone to wear masks & it has been mandated for our guides by Coconino County.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.