Grand Canyon South Rim by Tour Trekker
Relax on this unique adventure to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park. Travel in a comfortable 10 passenger Tour Trekker and enjoy the beautiful terrain while an entertaining and knowledgeable guide escorts you to awe inspiring viewpoints.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast - Bagel with cream cheese and fruit cup or yogurt parfait and fruit cup
- Lunch - Sandwich of choice, chips, carrots and celery, crackers and cheese and a cookie (Gluten-free option available)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
Your tour sets off along historic Route 66 through the Mojave Desert, past the old Santa Fe Railway. Along the way, you’ll gain insider information about the wildlife, history, myths and legends of the Southwest.
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Mather Point showcases the vastness of the Grand Canyon. It’s the perfect place to take panoramic photos, with distant views of the North Rim visible across the 10-mile expanse.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Village, N Village Loop, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Enjoy some free time at the Grand Canyon Village, home to the historic Bright Angel Lodge and El Tovar Lodge. Explore on your own time before making your way back to Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yavapai Observation Station, About a mile east of the Visitor Center, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Walk to Yavapai Point from Mather Point (less than 3/4 mile). It’s more non-stop photo ops at Yavapai Observation Station. This unique viewpoint offers more stunning vistas and an indoor experience that covers the site’s geology and topography with a wall of windows for unobstructed views over the rim.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.