Grand Canyon South Day Tour by Bus with Optional Helicopter or Hummer
Journey to the Grand Canyon National Park, a Natural Wonder of the World, onboard a luxury motorcoach. Your professional driver/guide will provide narration en route to the Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas. Sit back and relax on board our state-of-the-art deluxe motorcoach equipped with plush seating and air-conditioning. Your journey to the Grand Canyon South Rim will transport you through the mystical beauty of the Mojave Desert, including sights of Hoover Dam, ancient volcanoes, and the Colorado River. Upon arrival, your tour will also stop at two scenic points at the South Rim. Take time to gaze out at the deepest, widest, and most colorful sites of the Grand Canyon. Additionally, passengers will enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center. Once your national park tour is completed, you will reboard your motorcoach for a scenic return to Las Vegas.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes and fees
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (if option selected)
- Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour Hummer tour within the Grand Canyon (if option selected)
- Multiple stops at popular lookout points for great views and photo opportunities
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a brief stop for views and photos of the famous Hoover Dam.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon and capture the beauty and depth of the widest and deepest part of the entire Grand Canyon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary transportation from a number of hotels in the Las Vegas area near the bus depot. Pickup times vary depending on hotel location and can range from 65 minutes to 2 hours prior to departing Las Vegas.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 2 hours
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.