Grand Canyon Private Luxury Car Tour
You’ll enjoy your first breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon before lunch in the rustic elegance of the historic El Tovar Lodge, perched on the South Rim. There is plenty of opportunity for photos! The afternoon brings vistas along the Canyon’s rim, where there is an option to walk along the Rim Trail while experiencing spectacular views. Our experienced guides will share the geology of this wonder-of-the-world and its history of many peoples. On your return journey you’ll view the Little Colorado River gorge and the magnificent Painted Desert.Time permitting and at your discretion, we will visit the historic Cameron Trading Post before returning to Sedona on this private luxury tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch in the rustic elegance of the historic El Tovar Lodge. (Lunch is included. Alcoholic beverages and tip are not included.)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
The Grand Canyon luxury tour is led by an expert guide who will share the history and geology of the area. During the tour, you will stroll along the South Rim, with lunch included at the historic and elegant El Tovar Lodge. On the return journey, you will view the Little Colorado River and the magnificent Painted Desert. Tour includes all park entrance fees.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return to your hotel or any location you choose, in the Sedona, Arizona or Village of Oak Creek, Arizona area. 2 person minimum.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passports are not needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are sanitized between each tour. We have hand sanitizer and masks available for our passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.