Grand Canyon National Park - Private, Custom Adventure w/ Pro Photography
Sunrise to sunset and everything in between. The Grand Canyon South Rim tour will take you to all of the highlights, including optional hikes into the canyon itself, and will include professional photography for your group throughout. You get to stay engaged, are in all of the photos, and still have professional photography to document your experience.
per adult from
12 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hiking Equipment Provided as Needed (Poles, Headlamps, Water Bottles, Backpacks, etc.)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Photo/Videography
- Outdoor Guide/Safety Services
- Pre-Trip Group Preparation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We've all heard of The Grand Canyon and probably seen it in movies and pictures. We're happy to report that The Grand Canyon not only lives up to the hype, it surpasses it as there really isn’t an adequate way to describe it without actually being there.
The South Rim does a tremendous job of keeping the canyon hidden until you’re THERE. We’ll leave early enough to arrive at the rim by sunrise and really take in the canyon. From there, we’ll explore the main area before taking a ride along miles of rim views during the middle of the day. We can absolutely hike into the canyon, even as far as the Colorado River at the bottom, but remember: down is optional, up is mandatory. After an afternoon of hiking, we’ll refuel with a late lunch and spend rest of the daylight enjoying the sunset and taking group photos.
The group will then drive back to Las Vegas, stopping to view the Milky Way and capture group astrophotography shots as conditions permit.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Grandview Point, South Rim, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
We will drive the rim from the Grand Canyon Visitor Center to the Desert View Visitor Center, making stops at scenic overlooks featuring numerous different perspectives of the canyon. Taking in the bend of the Colorado River, Grandview Point is special stop.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hermit's Rest, West Rim Drive, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
For those who do not want to go deep into the canyon itself, Hermit's Rest and Hopi Point allow for unique views and tremendous sunset settings to the west of Grand Canyon Village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bright Angel Trail, Begins near the main Visitor Center complex, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We will actually have the option of going into the canyon via the Bright Angel (longer, steep) or the South Kaibab Trail (shorter, steeper). Both of these hikes involve stunning views such as Ohh Ahh Point and Plateau Point.
Long hikes into the canyon should only be attempted by the most physically prepared. Getting to the bottom is 8 miles and 4,500ft, and that's the easy part. As they say, down is optional, up is mandatory. With enough lead time, this could be accomplished on mule/horseback, and South to North Rim hikes can be arranged.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Coconino National Forest, 1824 S Thompson St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-2693
Depending on conditions (no/little moon, star alignment, no clouds, clear atmosphere), we will stop to stargaze at the Milky Way and take group astrophotography shots. The proper conditions simply cannot be guaranteed, and this should be considered a complimentary addition when conditions permit rather than a part of the trip itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is YOUR custom adventure for your group only. We will agree on a departure time and hit the road as soon as your group is ready to go. Airports
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are monitoring and following all recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Interior. Masks are required in park transportation, visitor centers, and other indoor locations. On trails, social distancing from other guests should be practiced at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.