Grand Canyon in a Day: Hummer Tour from Las Vegas
Get out of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas and explore some of the vast land that surrounds the Grand Canyon. On the Grand Canyon West Rim tour, photo stops in the ancient Joshua tree forests and the lands of the Hualapai Indians as you ride to the Grand Canyon in a Hummer H2. Upgrade options are available, and lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned Hummer H2
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
This sightseeing tour of the Grand Canyon begins with a hotel pickup in Las Vegas.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy three hours of exploring at the West Rim of the canyon, with brief hikes to Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to take in the views. Stay for a cowboy cookout at Guano Point or visit the Hualapai Ranch for an indoor buffet lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upgrade your ticket to include a walk on the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Or lift off high above the canyon in a helicopter (additional coast), then descend between its walls and land at the base. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of this natural wonder.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All Las Vegas Strip Hotels
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hummers accommodate a maximum of 5 passengers comfortably. If you have more than 5 a Luxury SUV will be provided as tour vehicle.
- Please Note: the tour operator is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left in vehicles. Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not allowed on board tour vehicles
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests.
- Skywalk option is available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. For private tours face masks will be recommended and for small group tours, these will be mandatory. Guests temperatures will be taken prior to tour departure. Safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.