Grand Canyon and Sedona Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix
• Marvel at two of the best viewpoints of the south rim of the Grand Canyon
• Get additional time to walk around the south rim to check out local scenery and gift shops
• Feast on a hearty lunch while taking a break from touring the Grand Canyon
• Enjoy plenty of time to walk around uptown Sedona as well as additional Red Rock photo opportunities
• Duration is 12-13 hours from pickup to drop-off.
• Lunch and all admission costs are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Grand Canyon Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy the views of the best sight in the USA and world. We spend over 3 hours here giving you access to the best photo viewpoints and time on your own in Grand Canyon Village to shop and check out the local area. We will also include lunch at this stop.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sedona, Sedona, Arizona
Enjoy the sites of one of the most scenic spots in Arizona and the Southwest. This is the only red rock corridor in the state and we drive through the Oak Creek Canyon. This drive has been rated in the top 10 scebic drives in North America. Upon reaching Sedona we will take you to the best viewpoint in the city for amazing red rock scenery. Soon after we will head to uptown sedona and give you time on your own to enjoy this unique and picturesque downtown area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all hotels and residences in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.