Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour
On this Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon, enjoy hiking and ranger talks, helicopter flights, walks on the rim and wildlife and photographic opportunities. Small group tour limited to 14 guests.
New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Hotel option
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park Entry Fees
- Professional Guide
- Small-group tour (maximum of 14 passengers)
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Horseshoe Bend guided scenic walk
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- Optional Antelope Canyon admission 49.00+ per person.
- Optional Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
Day 1: Grand Canyon National Park
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Enjoy hiking ranger talks, helicopter flights, walks on the rim, endless wildlife and photographic opportunities, world famous Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon.
Day 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell
After a photo stop at the Hoover Dam and Route 66 arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim in time for lunch on the rim.
Take an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim before making you way to the shores of Lake Powell for your overnight stop.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Page AZ 3 stars
Day 2: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
This morning enjoy an optional 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon- the worlds most famous Arizona slot canyon followed by a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River. Visit the Glen Canyon Dam and travel back to Las Vegas through the Virgin River Gorge taking in Southwest USA’s spectacular landscapes. Arrives back to Las Vegas approx. 6pm.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast is included at your hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels within 3 miles of the strip
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be 5 years and over to join
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- State of Nevada does require face masks to be worn in public beginning 6/26/2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.