Grand Budapest Private Tour With Jewish Quarter
7 hours long private tour starting on the Buda side, going through the main attractions on the Pest side then after a lunch break finishes at the Jewish Quarter.
If you are an advanced traveler who's ready to adopt all the main sights and most important information about Budapest in one day, this tour is made for you!
The program is the fusion of two half-day tours; in the first 3 hours we can see all the main attractions of the Hungarian capital, and then other 3 hours to focus on the very special Budapest Jewish quarter with the interior visit of the synagogues, including Europe's largest one in Dohany Street.
But what would be a full day tour without learning about gastronomy? That's why halfway on the tour we'll have lunch in one of the great Hungarian restaurants!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission Ticket to Dohány Street Synagogue
- Admission Ticket to Kazinczy Street Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Gettó Gulyás
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
At the beginning of the tour, I'll pick you up with the well-equipped car and private driver at your hotel or wherever you want to. The first area we discover is the Buda side with the amazing Castle district to see Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elizabeth Square, Erzsebet ter near Deák Ferenc tér, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Afterward, we head to the Pest side to explore after each other the Heroes Square, St Steven Basilica and Hungarian Parliament building.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gettó Gulyás, Budapest, Wesselényi u. 18, 1077 Hungary
The first half of the tour is by car, at the end we will be dropped at one of my favorite restaurants, like the Gettó Gulyás or Bem Söröző to have a nice traditional lunch (if you want Kosher, please let me know in advance.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: District VII / Jewish Quarter, District VII / Jewish Quarter, Budapest, Central Hungary
After our break, we go to visit Europe's largest synagogue in Dohany Street, and last but not least the rest of the wonderful secret corners of the Jewish Quarter. This part of the program is a walking tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Elizabeth Square, Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 2, 1052 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Elizabeth Square, Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 2, 1052 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.