Grand Aquarium Hughada
Save time with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Hurghada Grand Aquarium and encounter the wonderful underwater life at one of Egypt's newest attractions. Marvel at the creatures of the freshwater aquarium, open-air zoo and much more.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Grand Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Grand Aquarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
- Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
- Visit: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Discover the ""Red Sea in Glass"" with an entrance ticket and tour of the Hurghada Grand Aquarium, one of Egypt’s newest, family-friendly attractions!
Upon arrival at the park, enter a lush rainforest and visit the freshwater and marine aquariums to encounter up to 1,200 species in a series of 24 galleries that describe the world's natural ecosystems. See beautiful marine life, including stingrays, sharks and turtles, and get interactive at the touch tank!
Learn about the park's efforts to improve animal management and conservation, and go to the open area mini zoo to get up close to native wildlife. Once you have finished your tour, a guide will be waiting to take you back to your hotel (if option booked).
Departure Point :Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guest from all hotels in Hurghada.please send us your hotel name, room number in order to send your pickup time
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.