Granada+Catarina lookout+Masaya volcano+handicraft market from San Juan del Sur
Live this eco colonial and volcanic adventure enjoying 3 tours paying only for one. Give yourself the luxery of having your own local tour guide who is knowledgeable, fluent in English who also provides a personal approach. On top of that offers safe private transportation. Since this is a private tour we will not pick up no one else and you will have the full atention of your guide.
Explore the islets on lake Granada-Nicaragua, the majestic colonial architecture of the city and feel the adrenaline of taking a stuning picutre with the orange color of the lava in the background at the active volcano in Masaya.
Walking tour downtown Granada/hall of churches and chocolate museum. Visit to La merced church and its view point from bell tower. Lunch at la calzada street ( not included). Visit to Masaya volcano at night. ( take breath taking pictures on the top of the hill with the lava in the background.( Sunset beholding)
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide and driver
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- Food and drinks
- Masaya volcano entrance fee is not included
- Pick up from Airport or Managua/ extra fees applies
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town)
• Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
• After that you will visit the chocolate museum and a hammock factory that is actually an organization for people who makes this products.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Masaya Crafts Market, Antiguo Mercado de Masaya, Masaya Nicaragua
Get your Nica souvenir at the handicraft market in the city of the artesanians. This is a nice little place where you can safely walk around with your tour guide or by yourself. They have a restaurant there offering typical food for you to have lunch. *not included*
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Once arrived at the national park you go all the way up the top of the volcano by car and then park at the parking lot which is a few feet away from the main crater so then walk for about 5 minutes to main lookouts to behold the amazing sunset and see how the sun hides behind the peak of the volcano. After that you will be taken 5 minutes back from the lookout to the main crater edge so you get to see the lava and take stunning pictures with the lava as the background. On the way out you will learn about the history and culture from locals and Masaya volcano itself at the museum located in the park. Finally, you will be driven back to your hotel in Managua.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catarina, Catarina, Masaya Department
Our tour guide will take you to a nice walk at the trail of Catarina´s lookout where you can take amazing pictures and Have a wonderful view of Apoyo lagoon and great lake of Nicaragua.he city of Granada, the Mombacho Volcano.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from the airport in Managua. Additional fees applyPorts
- San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.