Granada, Toledo & Madrid 2 days Tour from Costa del Sol
Enjoy 2 days tour through Granada, Toledo and more from Costa del Sol. Enjoy with our guide this beatiful experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
- Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Granada and Toledo.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup /drop off
Day 1: COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA (190 kms)
Pass By: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Departure from Marbella (time to be confirmed) to Granada. Visit to the spectacular group of monuments of the Alhambra and Generalife, former residence of the Moorish kings, with its magnificent fountains, gardens and arches. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco.
Accommodation included: Catalonia Granada hotel or similar
Day 2: GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID (446 kms)
Pass By: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history and monuments. Lunch and city sightseeing throughout its narrow streets and alleys. Continuation back to Madrid. Arrival and end of our services.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Costa del Sol, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks for travelers available for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.