Granada Tapas Trail & Gypsy Flamenco Show
Tapas and talks, before the show! We will take you from Granadas old town up into the “gypsy” neighbourhood hiding in the hills. Taste the city's colours, its unique history, mix of people and cultures in an array of tapas. Then into the world of flamenco as we end in a cave and local hangout immersed in an intimate flamenco show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Walking tour of the Albaicin, Sacramonte and Old Town
- Entrance to the flamenco show
- Visit 2-3 bars
- 3 tapas & 3 drinks
- Insider tips
- Entry/Admission - Sacromonte
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to monuments
- Iberian ham
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
We will begin at Plaza Nueva, the city's main square, and wander through the “christian quarter”, more commonly known as the city center. Enjoy your first tapas in one of Granada’s old-classic taverns. Here you can choose between (or trust your guide!) a variety of drinks and discover the gastronomy of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Find the crypts of Queen Isabella and Ferdinand as you pass through centuries, past and present as your guide explains all.
Pass By: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
This gothic gem is hidden in the hustle bustle. As you pass, hear of it's interesting story from your guide.
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
We will walk the windy white-washed streets, now a melting pot for much of the city’s life. Soak up the local ambience as we stop for your next culinary delight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
Then we head on up to the Gypsy neighbourhood, Sacromonte. Here, you will experience the caves of Granada. Here is where flamenco was born and here is where you will experience an intimate show. There are many shows in Spain, but only in Granada inside a mountain!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Sacromonte, 18010 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour can be private for a supplement
- Masks and gloves will be worn by guides when appropriate and hand sanitiser is available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.