Granada Tapas and wine tour!
Do you know how the "spanish TAPAS ritual" works??
We go from bar to bar drinking and tasting new tapas.
Tapas started as a bite to go with your drink, but they have evolved into a whole way of eating, a culture of food in itself. More than a type of food in special, it's about finger food or small portions to share with your friends and family. And since a varity of tapas is ordered, it's the perfect way to taste many different specialties and enjoy the wealth of the local cooking.
I'd like to invite you to enjoy the experience of "ir de tapas", as granainos do.
Get away from the touristic spots and head into local neighborhoods.
I will introduce you to local gastronomic specialties, anecdotes of the city's history and LOCAL way of life.
It's an ALL INCLUSIVE tour where you are going to love eating delicious tapas and really appreciate drinking fine wines.
ARE YOU GOING TO MISS IT?
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Will include visiting three bars and having a couple tapas and a drink at each place, in the last one an EXTRAS wine.
- The price includes two tapas and one drink at each place (in the last one an EXTRAS wine). Any additional food & drink will be paid for by the client, though most people find SIX tapas and FOUR drinks makes a good (and filling!) meal.
- 4 DRINKS & 6 TAPAS per person included in Price.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Will include visiting three bars and having a couple tapas and a drink at each place, in the last one an EXTRAS wine.
The price includes two tapas and one drink at each place (in the last one an EXTRAS wine). Any additional food & drink will be paid for by the client, though most people find SIX tapas and FOUR drinks makes a good (and filling!) meal.
*4 DRINKS & 6 TAPAS per person included in Price.
*Drinks included in price: local D.O, Rioja, Ribera del Duero or other regions Red and White Wine, Beer or soft drinks.
*Tasting new flavors, eating and drinking.
*Going to bars where locals go.
*Understanding a culture through their food.
I will help you select your food and recommend some of my favourite tapas, but it is not a "fixed menu for tourists", as I want you to have as authentic a Spanish tapas experience as possible. I will explain the different foods and wines, and will also be happy to answer any questions you have about Granada.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.