Granada: Royal Chapel and Cathedral Guided Tour
Discover Granada on this 1.5-hour walking tour and visit the Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel with a Spanish or English-speaking guide who will tell you about the history of both monuments. Admire the Spanish Renaissance style of the Cathedral and the Gothic style of the Royal Chapel.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Granada Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Royal Chapel is built right next to the Cathedral and the Madraza -the old Coranic School.. It is one of the biggest mausoleums in Europe and it is a symbol for the Christianity as it was the place where the Catholic Kings decided to rest forever in.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Iglesia del Sagrario, Calle Oficios s/n, 18001 Granada Spain
The Church of Sagrario.
Pass By: La Madraza, Calle Oficios Centro Historico, 18001 Granada Spain
The Madraza Palace
Stop At: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
Cathedral was erected on the place where the Main Mosque of the city used to be on behalf of Isabella of Castilla and its one of the first Renaissance constructions of Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Cárcel Baja, 2, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Only be operated by one language
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience.
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.