Granada Isletas and City tour
Go back to nature and enjoy your private boat tour with a bilingual local guide for about 1 hour. Live the adventure and meet a cute family of monkey in one of the islets, get off the boat and learn about the fortress San Palo built more than 250 years ago. See birth life on the islands and take a wonderful picture from the best view of Mombacho volcano. the father of the 365 islets. Visit the city of Granada and its main cathedrals so you learn about the Spanish colonization and its majestic architecture. Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink at the Chocolate museum and discover the real history of chocolate.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Boat Tour ride
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Isletas, Nicaragua
Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who alone with your tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
fter that your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town) • Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel in Managua or the airport ( international and local flights). If pick up or drop off in Granada city then fee applies Airports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.