Gran Canaria Peaks Full-Day Tour from Las Palmas
A guided 7-hour tour designed to discover with us the central upland area in a pleasant way. A beautiful excursion through the protected natural areas of the Roque Nublo, Pico de las Nieves or Bandama and also visiting the town of San Mateo and the charming Village of Terror.
Our guides are specialized professionals trained specifically to interact with the clients and customize the development of the tour, making each outing a unique and different experience. That's why the groups are for a maximum of 18 people.
You will learn about the whole area through spectacular lookout points with exceptional views over valleys and ravines. Together with us you will know the history, anecdotes and peculiarities of this fascinating upland protected area, its unaltered landscapes, forests and secondary roads.
A different and enjoyable tour to discover in a personalized way, the peaks and the Middle Mountain Region of Gran Canaria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup at hotels in central Las Palmas
- Professional guides
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Transfer from areas other than those specified
- Lunch ( an optional variety of menus available locally payable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Roque Nublo, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
Pass By: Pico de las Nieves, Gran Canaria Spain
Pass By: Caldera de Bandama, 35300 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
Pass By: Roque Bentayga, 35368 Tejeda, Las Palmas, Spain
Pass By: Basilica de la Virgen del Pino, Plaza del Pino, 35330 Teror, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Hotel Parque en Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Calle Muelle Las Palmas, 2, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included in Las Palmas City Hotels only.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear a hat, and warm and comfortable clothes; and bring sunscreen and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.