Gramvousa and Balos Cruise from Chania (Boat ticket is included!)
After we pick you up from various locations around Chania we will drive through West Crete until we reach the Kissamos port.
After approximately 1 hour, the boat arrives at the port of Gramvousa. On top of a steep rock on the highest point of the island, lays the Venetian castle built during the late 16th century.
You will have plenty of time to explore the island and swim in its coast before we board the boat that will take us to the Balos lagoon. Fantastic azure waters fill the lagoon creating an rare amalgamation of serenity and ild natural beauty.
At around 16:30 we will board the boat back to the port of Kissamos and eventually return by bus to the designated spots you were picked up from.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up/Drop off with air-conditioned luxury bus from select spots in Chania
- Visit to Gramvousa
- Visit to Balos
- Boat tickets to Gramvousa and Balos
- Pre-recorded guiding on board
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gramvousa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Balos Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Municipality fee (1 euro for adults, free for children)
- Personal expenses, extra beverages or meals
- Customary tips to your driver and escort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gramvousa Beach, Gramvousa, Crete 734 00 Greece
Departing from the port of Kissamos and while sailing, you will admire a huge cave, that is believed to have been the ancient shipyard of “Tarsanas”After approximately 1 hour, the boat arrives at the port of Gramvousa. The island's eminent castle was built by the Venetians
in 1579 at the highest point of the island, on top of a steep rock at a height of 137m. It is surrounded by a wall of 272m. It
has a rough triangular shape and each side is 1km in length. Gramvousa castle played an important role in the history of the
region. The panoramic view, its majesty and the legend of the pirate's hidden treasure, will tempt you to visit it. The walk
takes approximately 20 minutes.
TIP!! You should first visit the Castle in Gramvousa and then swim in the cool water…!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Balos Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete 734 00 Greece
Fantastic azure waters fill the lagoon creating an rare amalgamation of serenity and ild natural beauty. Make sure to have a camera with you and take photos that will make even your most well-traveled friends jealous!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation please advise the name of your accommodation in order to send you the exact pick up time and point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Remember to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera, swimsuit and beach towel
- You are advised to bring appropriate shoes for the hike up to Gramvousa Castle
- Rubbish disposal as well as removing seashells from the beach is prohibited
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- All passengers are required to wear protective masks during transportation Upon reservation we will send you a Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire (completed by all adults before embarkation)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.