Graffiti Tour Medellin (Precinct 13) and Plaza Botero Tour
Our tour guide will walk you through Precinct 13, explaining the history and the culture behind the transformation of this once notorious and dangerous area. Enjoy local culture and dancing by kids in the street, taste the famous "mango-biche" ice treat, ride a cable car to see the real Precinct 13 with the current hardships, followed by a metro ride to Parque Berrio for a typical "bandeja paisa" lunch and to view the famous fat, bronze Botero sculptures.
Note that this tour is customisable with various options to see the city highlights.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Water provided, typical homemade ice treat at Precinct 13, typical Bandeja Paisa lunch at Plaza Botero
- Transport by metro, metro cable, bus or taxi
- Travel Insurance with Allianz
- Entry/Admission - Community Garden Comuna 13
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Botero
What's excluded :
- alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Community Garden Comuna 13, a 36-121, Cra. 109 ##36-115, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Travel to Precinct 13, ride up the 6 electronic escalators to access all the graffiti artwork, then for a cable car ride over Precinct 13, then by metro to Parque Berrio to view the famous bronze, fat sculptures at Plaza Botero. At Precinct 13, we will explain the history during the tough times, how the area was reclaimed by military action, and the transformation to its current state where this is now a major tourist attraction where you can appreciate the "story-telling" graffiti.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
Visit Parque Berio by metro to view the famous fat, bronze sculptures at Plaza Botero, take your time to enjoy and for memorable photography, here we will have a typical "bandeja paisa" meal for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parque de El Poblado, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.