Graffiti Tour in Santa Marta Old City
Join us on this tour for adventurous travelers around the heart of Santa Marta and see its most important cultural spots. Visit the Route of Murals, a project dedicated to transform Santa Marta’s alleys into an outdoor museum and to recover some streets of the historical center through art and culture. Learn with our guide about urban art and the real importance of this cultural expression to Latin America or Colombia while tasting a refreshing typical juice.
• A walk from the Tayrona Gold Museum to the Murals Route, the main graffiti path
• A quick but informative lesson about cultural and social importance of urban art
• A refreshing local juice
• A visit inside La Trastienda art gallery and lab
• Wider perspectives of the city through urban art expression
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All Risk Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Santa Marta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Santa Marta, Cra. 24 Av.del Ferrocarril, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Start walking around streets until getting to the Murals Route in Calle 18, where picturesque pieces of street art paintings will be seen. You’ll get to see some Colombian and Latin American authors. Our expert local guide will explain you firstly how through these paintings, artists or activists have tried to make statements about their perspectives of the country’s reality. The best example is the very same Murals Route due to a remarkable social project which objective is to encourage young locals to participate and express their identity by using urban art and graffiti.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Meet a bolder side of Santa Marta by walking along some of the most important streets of its downtown, and let the local guide explain you how the city is trying to transform and face some of its issues through artistic and cultural projects.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,points of interest, and also at Simón Bolivar International Airport.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.