Gracia & Tapas Experience
A unique experience as you will visit a less touristy neighborhood, see real life happening and then enjoy a lunch made with love in this vibrant district.
This experience is all about being authentic and showing the real Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Mercat de Lesseps
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barri de Gracia Gracia, Barcelona Spain
We will walk together in the cosy Gracia district in Barcelona. This is one of the best kept neighborhoods of the city. Here you will see families, small streets with designer boutiques, and lots of lovely squares. We will most of all soak up atmosphere but we can also go see Casa Vicens, the first house Gaudi made for a private person.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mercat de Lesseps, Carrer de Verdi, 200-210, 08024 Barcelona Spain
You will enjoy a lunch prepared by a local lady, who is passionate about cooking. She will make delicious tapas for you and host you on her rooftop terrace. She will explain you more about Catalan food culture and traditional habits. A really nice, and authentic experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Casa Fuster, Passeig de Gràcia, 132, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can walk together from your hotel, or take a taxi or public transport to the Gracia district.Ports
Return Detail :Lesseps, 08023 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.