Gourmet tour with horse-drawn carriage & Optional Visit a Wildlife Observatory
We invite you to a horse-drawn carriage ride in the village of Lazaresti and through the wild forests of the Volcano Land,near Lake Saint Anne.During the trip we will make a time travel (approx.16 km round trip) in the footsteps of wild boars and bears. We stop on the top of the mountain, where a charming view of the Ciuc basin awaits us.
We will taste real mineral waters, we will see the tracks of animals, after which we will enjoy a traditional picnic in nature, with tastings of local products (brandy, bacon, cheese, etc.)
On the way back we will visit the traditional Nyír bath,admiring the post-volcanic activity, which is still manifested today in the form of carbonated mineral waters, mud and healing gases.
Duration 4-5 h
Optional, we can go to a Wildlife Observatory (we go to the hide with an off-road vehicle or horse-drawn carriage, dependind of the weather). Bears can be observed and photographed in their natural habitat through a large, one-way glass.The hide is perfectly safe.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Brunch - We will enjoy a traditional picnic in nature, with tastings of local products (brandy, bacon, cheese, etc.)
- Private transfer
- Professional English speaking guide
- Carriage ride ~16 km
- The specified visits in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at Wildlife Observatory. Please see the other option of the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lăzărești 117653, Romania
On the territory of Lazaresti village there are 48 mineral water springs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For the Extended tour with the wildlife observatory included, it is recommended to wear hiking clothes suited for the season and dark outwear on top to raise the effect of the one-way glass. It is also recommended to bring an umbrella or rain coat in case of raining. Use of intensive perfumes should be avoided
- Eating is forbidden in the hides, but it is recommended to bring water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.